Tuesday, March 20

Glamour's Got the New "It" Girl... and she's 21 year-old Jennifer Lawrence!

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

I don't say or do this often, but there's a new girl in town.  I haven't had a true, out-and-out, wish-she-were-my-little-sister  celebrity girl-crush in a long time, but I think I've found my first in a few years! (Sorry, Selena!)

It's Jennifer Lawrence of The Hunger Games fame! Though the movie's not out til this Friday, March 23rd, she's already begun to shoot to mega-stardom, making her prime candidate for cockiness and arrogance in abundance, right?  Thankfully, wrong!

Now, I don't know if it's just thanks to editorial commentary-whiz Willa Paskin, but it doesn't seem as if you could fake this particular brand of sincerity and cynicism without at least a bit of it falling flat.

Now, without further ado, here's your chance- that is, if you've been living under a rock and haven't read it already.
As Katniss in The Hunger Games...
 


A little Rosie Huntington-Whiteley-esque, huh?




No comments:

Post a Comment